Hi, I am first time mum to boy girl twins. In-between getting no sleep and being run ragged by the twins,I like to get out exploring. If i can get cake along the way even better.
We have lots of family in Edinburgh so although we are London based we spend lots of time exploring here. x
Favourite places to eat: My favourite places currently are...
- Scran & Scallie in Stockbridge because it is the perfect place for lunch post a wander in the Botanic Gardens, the food is amazing and they have the best play area I have seen.
- Hemma just off the Royal Mile as it is so child friendly.
- Wings, also just off the Royal Mile, as it is pretty fun place to go and I imagine as the twins get older it will become a fave.
- Leaf & Bean in Morningside as it has a cracking play area which you can contain the little ones if they like to roam and it has a choice of hot chocolate, which are pretty special.
Favourite places to go : We have only just started to really explore Edinburgh with the twins so I imagine there will be more to add to this soon.
Favourite places to shop for your little guides: Independent shops I like in Edinburgh are
- Treehouse (Stockbridge) is like a one stop shop for everything. I could easily spend all day and lots of money in here.
- I also really like Willow's boutique (Stockbridge) as they introduced me to Blade and Rose Clothing.
- In the Centre my top picks for little ones are Treasure Trove (Castle Street) for amazing handmade one of a kind stuff. I could have bought all the cardigans they had for my girl.
- If I was rich I would definitely buy an outfit for the twins in Selenita (Thistle Street).
- Finally Jo jo Maman Bebe in Morningside.
Favourite classes or groups: I haven't yet manage to go to any groups in Edinburgh with the twins but I think I would definitely head to the Edinburgh Twin Club first.
Any other local tips?: Local Expert has really helped me with ideas for my little ones.